Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Comings and Goings

Last week, Dan and I had an epic 3 nights, 3 dinners fiesta with our dear friends, Suj and Shamita A. Dinner #1 was grilling, Dinner #2 was home-cooked Indian food, and Dinner #3 was spring foods like prosciutto-wrapped asparagus, citrus salad mix, and zucchini fettuccine. I love the Acharyas. Here's me and Shamita.


Quick jaunt to Washington (the state, not our nation's capital) for another interview for Dan. The Pacific Northwest is really the most beautiful place I could live. Outside of perhaps Lake Tahoe. Totally breathtaking. Too bad it rains so much.



The realtor even humored me during the community tour by showing me the high school where Twilight was filmed. Not going to lie, I totally squealed.


Even got some time to have brunch with one of Dan's old roommates and friends from Chicago, Chris C and his lovely girlfriend, Julie D. Here's Dan waiting at the restaurant in Portland.


Then it was a detour to Memphis (another interview), and finally back in Chicago. 3 airports and 4 flights in 7 days. I missed Chicago. You don't really appreciate it until you see other parts of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment